Use of the Website
You may download and/or print a copy of the contents in this Website solely for your personal use, provided you do not remove or amend any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise transfer or commercially exploit a portion or whole of our Website.
We do our best to check the Website for viruses but we do not warrant that the Website is free of viruses or other malicious content. For your own benefit, you should make sure that you have appropriate software and systems in place to prevent viruses and other malicious content on the Internet.
We have the right at any time to modify or stop providing the Website and to stop selling any or all Goods through the Website, either temporarily or permanently and with or without notice. We shall not be liable to you for any modifications, suspensions or discontinuance of availability of the Website. Any modification or termination on the Website shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including but not limited to, payment obligations) of yours arising before the date of change.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Website and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Website in whole or in part. You furthermore agree that the Website shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Website or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of set out by us in operating the Website, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
Information about the Website and the Goods
We try to make sure that all information on the Website, including but not limited to descriptions of our Products and listed prices, quotations or information issued by us to you or on the Website are accurate and correct at all times. However mistakes may occur. We will try to resolve all errors in information as soon as reasonably possible without any liability on our part.
You should take into consideration that purchasing our Goods over the internet provides a different shopping experience from buying in-store. The information made available in the Website including but not limited to photographs, drawings, data about the extent of the delivery, appearance, performance, dimensions, weight, are not binding and for information purposes only.
Kindly be aware of the following:
- The colour of Products shown on the website depend on many factors – including the display environment.
- The sizes and shapes of Goods may differ in real life from how they appear on your screen. We provide dimensions and measurements to the best of our approximation in the descriptions of the Products and it is your responsibility to check that the actual size of each Product is suitable for your purpose.
- Pictures and images on the Website are for illustration purposes only. Actual Product packaging may be different. For an accurate description of any item and details of what is included with the item, you need to read the corresponding written description, specification or feature.
- Any Product Information recommended are for reference only and are not binding. Product function and appropriateness may be subjective to standard of each user and may vary from user to user. We do not guarantee that the Product recommendation will comply with your intended purpose. It is your responsibility to evaluate and ensure that the Product is suitable for your purpose.
- All Goods are subject to availability and we may not be able to supply your order. We reserve the right to withdraw any Goods from sale at any time, and our only liability to you for withdrawing any Goods will be to refund to you any money paid to us in respect of those Goods which we are no longer able to supply.
- Please note that all delivery dates given by us are estimates only and delivery dates may vary.
- Not all Goods and promotions that are offered on this Website will be available in-store, and vice versa. In principle, our online prices are the same as in our stores. Occasionally, however, you may find a difference in price. We reserve the right to adjust prices, Goods and special offers at our discretion.
Trademark and Copyright
All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Website, information content on the Website and all the Website design, including, but not limited to, text, audio, video, recordings, graphics, charts, photographs, icons, and the design, selection, and arrangement of content and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain our property. The entire contents of the Website also are protected by copyright. All rights are reserved.
Any unauthorized use, reproduction or distribution of any copyrighted materials, trade dress, marks, or any other intellectual property belonging to Getha Bedding is strictly prohibited.
By using the Website, you represent and warrant that (a) all information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 18 years of age or older; (d) you have the authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions; and (e) your use of our Website or services does not and will not violate any applicable law, regulation or agreement.
Anything that you submit to the Website, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “User Content”) will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you. By submitting User Content to us or posting it to any area of our Website you automatically grant us and our affiliates an irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual, fully paid nonexclusive right (including moral rights) and worldwide license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, communicate to the public, perform, display, and distribute such User Content (in whole or in part) and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works (in any form) such User Content.
If you post User Content in any public area of our Website, you also permit any user to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use and any other use consistent with the use for which it was intended.
You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us as to the origin of any User Content.
We also reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to prohibit any conduct and remove any User Content without notice for any reason, and to revoke any user’s access to this Website or the ability to post or submit for any reason. We may also limit, edit, remove or delete any content or other information stored, submitted or used in connection with the services that we in its sole discretion deems to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
If you choose to register with the Website, it will be your responsibility to ensure that your login details, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times. You may not share your account information with, or allow access to your account by, any third party. As you will be responsible for all activity that occurs under your access credentials, you should preserve the confidentiality of your username and password. If you have any reason to believe that your account information has been compromised or that your account has been accessed by a third party, you agree to immediately notify us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are solely responsible for your own losses and losses incurred by us and others (including other users) due to any unauthorized use of your account.
You may only purchase from the Website if you are aged 18 years or over, and are a legal resident of Singapore. You will need an active email address and a telephone number at which you can be easily contacted.
Although we sell children’s Products, these are intended for purchase by adults only. All Goods sold through the Website are intended for domestic use only; Goods are not suitable for commercial or industrial use unless expressly stated.